Stop by and experience our organizational culture, one that has been recognized as a Top Workplace for five consecutive years.
The McCall Behavioral Health Network is looking to fill the following positions in Torrington and Waterbury.
- Sous Chef
- Recovery Support Professional, Level I (must have a high school diploma)
- Recovery Support Professional, Level II (must have an associate degree)
- Certified Peer Support (associate degree and peer support certification)
- Multiple licensed positions are also available: Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN, Licensed Clinician – LADC, LPC, LMFT, LCSW, and Clinician Program Director – LPC, LMFT or LCSW.
You’re invited to meet with us in person.
We’re conducting walk-in interviews. No appointment needed. We hope to fill over ten openings.
Date: Thursday, June 8th
When: We’ll meet you at your convenience, any time between 9:00AM and 1:00PM
Where: Main Campus, 58 High Street, Torrington, CT 06790
(Please use the front door of main entrance on High Street.)
You may be hired on the spot – so please be sure to bring your resume and driver’s license.
This is an excellent opportunity to start or advance your career in social services.
- Receive a competitive benefit package
- Have the opportunity for professional development
- First, second and third shift positions are available in Torrington and Waterbury
Interested? Please fill out this brief form:
Questions or unable to attend?
Contact our Human Resource Manager:
Danielle Brundage, BA, SHRM-CP
203.756.8984, ext. 1104