Providing a sturdy foundation to heal and sustain recovery.
McCall offers both intensive and intermediate residential treatment options, allowing us to better meet individuals where they are on the road to recovery – and help them get to where to need to be. From their first moment with us through their entire stay, residents are welcomed to a warm and caring environment specifically designed for healing.
Helping individuals translate their wish for wellness into a commitment to their recovery.
Helping individuals in early recovery successfully reintegrate into the broader community.
Individualized treatment plans
Our residential treatment programs use a variety of methods and practices to build a treatment plan specific to the individual. These may include:
- Individual and group counseling
- Self-help groups
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Comprehensive alcohol and drug education programs
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Co-occurring disorder programs that address both mental health and substance use
- Dual diagnosis groups for understanding the role of psychiatric illness in addiction
- A holistic approach including a spiritual, healthy living component, and mind/body approach
- Psycho-educational groups
- Alternative treatment, such as adventure-based counseling and music therapy
- Family participation that fosters an environment of understanding and wellness
- Introduction to traditional 12-step programs
- Intensive treatment options
- Easy access to our onsite psychiatrist for continued support