Helping individuals in early recovery successfully reintegrate into the broader community.
Our three intermediate residential treatment facilities in Torrington, Connecticut are an integral step in the recovery journey. They not only provide residents with relapse prevention support, but also educational, vocational and job placement assistance to help ensure residents a successful return to living on their own.
When people transition out of our intermediate residential treatment facilities, they are encouraged to continue their involvement with McCall Behavioral Health Network or other recovery support systems in the community.
Location information at a glance:
A comprehensive recovery program that provides structure, research-based support, and counseling in a nurturing environment.
Location: Torrington, CT
For: Men and women, age 18+
Average stay: 3 to 4 months
- 24/7 staff
- Special focus on addressing issues/stressors that arise in the community, outside of structured environment.
- Five hours of clinical support with emphasis on utilizing relapse prevention tools and strategies.
- A supportive, empathetic atmosphere that endorses healthy daily routines that are conducive to recovery lifestyle.
A home-like setting where individuals’ care is supported in the house with case management and support groups.
Location: Torrington, CT
For: Men, age 18+
Average stay: 6 months
- 24/7 staff coverage
- Residents are involved in weekly group and individual therapy
- Residents are able to earn passes to visit family and friends on the weekend
- Residents find employment and save money for when they successfully complete the program
- Staff assists with discharge planning, often to recovery housing or their own apartments
Location: Waterbury, CT
For: Men only, age 18+
Stay: Varies based on clinical needs
- Trauma-informed and gender-responsive care and counseling
- Individual counseling
- Medication-assisted treatment, including Naltrexone, Buprenorphine, and Vivitrol
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medication management
- Family sessions & visitation
- Therapeutic and psycho-educational groups, including:
- Anger management
- Preventing relapse
- Auricular acupuncture
- Biology of addiction
- 12-step groups
- Living sober
- Helping Men Recover and Men’s Trauma (MTREM)
- Employment education
- Adventure-based Counseling
Want to learn more?
For more information about our programs please phone 860.496.2100. A staff member will return your call to discuss next steps.