Find your passion at McCall.
“Human service professionals are in high demand and can be selective in their choice of employer. If you are considering a new opportunity, we invite you to apply and experience our organization’s culture, one that gets recognized as a Top Workplace in Connecticut year after year. We would love to welcome you to our extraordinary team.” – Maria Coutant Skinner, LCSW, President & CEO
Are you a student or recent graduate? Intern with McCall →
A network that heals.
Serving Connecticut for over 50 years, we’re a diverse team who are committed to helping individuals, families, and communities access resources, overcome adversity, build resilience, and achieve wellness.
A community who cares.
At McCall we care deeply about our clients, the communities we serve, and our staff. We are committed to being a learning and teaching environment, as well as ensuring our staff finds satisfaction and joy in the work they do.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- 403B retirement plan & match
- 11 paid holidays
- Generous PTO
- Company paid life insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Tuition discounts with local universities
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
We invite you to see for yourself and apply today!
Here’s what our staff has to say:
- “It’s the best job I have ever had. I feel as though I contribute to the community, my coworkers, and the company. Nothing I do goes overlooked or under-appreciated.”
- “Leadership from the top down is compassionate, pioneering and innovative.”
- “We are growing in a positive direction; my supervisor is supportive, and I feel that I have opportunities for growth.”
- “Even as a relatively new employee I have had the opportunity to work with many different departments through committee work, training, or referral processes. Administration goes out of their way to share not only logistical issues but moments of inspiration from around the different departments and the community at large. The climate encourages a spirit of professionalism, cooperation, and hope.”
- “I feel that McCall always works with ideals that place the staff, clients, and community in the forefront. They actively and consistently go above and beyond the standards for service and safety practices. Knowing that the agency values and respects the highest standards for practice allows you to feel comfortable doing your job, knowing they are looking out for both you and your client. Knowing that they see themselves as an integral part of the community carries a high level of personal accountability encouraging each of us to be thoughtful of our actions and act from a place of integrity. Looking out for each other feels very inclusive to me.”
- “McCall offers a benefit package with ample flexibility to maintain life work balance. Additionally, the values extolled at McCall align with the highest humanitarian values and continuing agency efforts which encourage diversity, inclusion, humility, and hope, help you feel good about your work and less stressed in other areas.”
For more information about our programs please phone 860.496.2100. A staff member will return your call to answer any questions you might have.