We know how difficult it can be when you love someone struggling with addiction. You may feel frustrated, conflicted, and even hopeless at times. McCall offers family programs to help you cope and get the support you need. Recovering together is free and open to all.
Join us on Wednesdays from 5:30 -7:00 PM to learn about
- The Stages of addiction, recovery, and change
- Codependency-what is it? What is enabling?
- The science of addiction, how it affects the brain
- Understanding and preparing for relapse
- Family roles, addiction within a family, family rules
To RSVP and learn more, contact:
Leann Mitchell, Director of Family Services